Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th May 2021
HAVE SYMPTOMS? – DON’T COME
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization. The symptoms of COVID-19 are very similar to the symptoms you have if you have a cold with the most common symptoms being fever, dry cough and tiredness. Less common symptoms include aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhoea, conjunctivitis, headache, loss of taste or smell a rash on skin or discolouration of fingers or toes.
If you are exhibiting any of these symptoms, please don’t come to the 2021 Taroom Show and seek medical advice as soon as you can.
To comply with our COVID plan, we need to have a registration system upon entry so that if an outbreak occurs, contact tracing can take place and QLD Health can get in touch with everyone who was at the show on a given day. We will use several methods to enforce this registration system.
- ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION – Everyone must scan this QR code each day that you are coming to Taroom Show and complete the registration details.
- MANUAL REGISTRATION – At the gate upon entry you must complete a registration form and provide us with your name, contact details and answer the COVID screening questions.
To comply with our COVID plan, our system of entry needs to be as contactless as possible.
- NIL CONTACT ENTRY – Become a member of the Taroom Show Society Inc and show your membership badge on arrival to gain entry to the Showground and the show in a contactless manner. Membership is available through https://showday.online/ just create an account, log in and CLICK no classes required to take you straight to the membership page. Alternatively enter your classes and then add membership on when you continue.
- MINIMAL CONTACT ENTRY (vehicles) – Remain in your vehicle as you pay gate entry fees on arrival.
- MINIMAL CONTACT ENTRY (pedestrians) – Maintain physical distancing as you pay gate entry fees on arrival.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing bottles of 80% alcohol based hand sanitisers at all showgrounds entry points and at regular points throughout the Showgrounds. Please sanitise your hands regularly during your visit to the Taroom Show.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing signage around the Showgrounds and making announcements to remind you to maintain physical distancing of 1.5m away from people not in your usual household group. This will apply to all parts of the 2021 Taroom Show including pedestrian walkways, side show alley, section exhibits, inside pavilions and seating. You are responsible for maintaining your distance from other people.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing signage in all the amenity blocks on Taroom Showgrounds reminding you to wash your hands regularly using soap and water and lathering your hand for approx. 20 seconds before rinsing. Dry using single use paper towel.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing signage on all buildings that create an enclosed space, indicating the maximum capacity limit for that space. Please comply with these maximum capacity limits so that everyone inside has the opportunity to maintain their physical distancing.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing signage indicating where you are to enter and where you are to exit. These directions can apply indoors or outdoors, and can apply to buildings or open spaces. Please follow these directions to minimise co-mingling and cross over of queues.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing foot markers where we are expecting queue to occur. These foot markers will indicate your position 1.5m away from the next person in the line. Please comply with all foot markers to maintain physical distancing standards.
To comply with our COVID plan, we are providing seating markers where we are expecting patrons to be seated. These seating markers will indicate your position 1.5m away from the next person. You may disregard the seating markers if your group is all from the same household. Otherwise, please comply with all seating markers to maintain physical distancing standards.
SYMPTOMS? GET TESTED
If you do exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 after visiting the Taroom Show, see a doctor and get tested immediately.